couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linking to Professional Services
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:37:17 GMT
I think this is a great idea. We could add a section called something like
"services offered by the couchdb community" that contains a list of people
who work provide couchdb services. This list could be open allowing any one
to add himself/herself as a service provider. Much like how there are
sections on github projects called "people using .. so and so technology".

I think elastic search continuously does this to great effect.  Although
they don't have an open section where any one could add their name but they
are always on the lookout for individuals who do exciting stuff on elastic
search and either feature them on their website or give them an opportunity
to talk through their events.

Showing that you have a community of people working on a platform can be
very persuasive.

In addidtion I would also like to suggest that we include a list of
companies who are using couchdb in production successfully.