couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linking to Professional Services
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:05:48 GMT
Sorry, I misread your email idea.

Was thought about creation own commercial CouchDB support in
additional to community one for those who need more then just a help.

With linking to existed professional services we should be ensured
that they are reliable and provides well qualified service. Also, we
shouldn't discourage regular community-driven support in case of
"official support" commercial ones. Not sure how we'll handle this
right.
--

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 15 Oct 2014, at 13:34 , Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> couch.io comes back? wouldn't it cause creation yet another couchbase?
>>> or what should ensure people in that?
>>

>> Well, we have branding guidelines in the works as well. People won’t be able to
use *couch* in their offering’s names.