couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:29:09 GMT
​I like Andy's suggestions, with the possible tweak of using "everywhere"​
rather than "anywhere". I think that suggests ubiquity and synchronisation
slightly better, and highlights the fact that a mesh of replicating CouchDb
databases is very robust to network failures. The downside is that
"anywhere, any time" sounds good with the repetition of "any". Switching to
"everywhere" might require:

Your data - everywhere - all the time

Nick