couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:10:36 GMT
The idea to present a new slogan at Apache Con is awesome! So let's work on
this hard ...

It's a pitty that "Your data, your rules" is already taken. That's super
awesome. So what I really like is the "personal oration" (German:
persönliche Ansprache) with saying "Your". Joan's suggestion is very good!
So what about

"Your data. Anywhere! Any time!"

or

"Your data: anywhere and any time!"

or

"Your data - anywhere - any time!"

We could also think about adding an adjective like:

secure
safe
reliable

or

forever (in the sense of: "Your data anywhere, any time, forever")

But the slogan should for sure be short, direct, clear and concise ....

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany