couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:10:28 GMT
On 31 October 2014 09:34, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Nick North <north.n@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Your data - everywhere - all the time
>
> Squatted: https://pragprog.com/news/new-page
>
> P.S. Hi Nick! (:

I am a musician and I write a lot of music these days. What I don't like is
stealing music from others. What I accept in a way is copying music when
the editor is adding his own style (e.g. a cover). What I do like a lot is
be inspired by the work of other musicians. With that I show my respect for
their music.

There will always be a slogan or sentence already used. I don't think we
will find one, that is not used in a way in the are we are working. So for
me it is totally ok to be inspired by slogans other people already created.
And the case Alex mentioned above is not a problem for me. But that's my
personal opinion ....

Cheers

Andy
--