couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Announcing CouchDB Day hamburg 2015
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:12:14 GMT
Hi Lena,

would be super awesome to have this in the news. Do you think we can alos
write a separate blog post for this?

<3

Cheers

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org>
Date: 14 October 2014 22:59
Subject: Announcing CouchDB Day hamburg 2015
To: "user@couchdb.apache.org" <user@couchdb.apache.org>, "
dev@couchdb.apache.org" <dev@couchdb.apache.org>

Hi dear CouchDB community,

we are delighted to announce the CouchDB Day 2015 in Hamburg. We are
looking forward to create a day for all people interested in CouchDB.
Wether you are interested in core development in Erlang, frontend
development in Fauxton, community management, CouchDB client creation or
simply creating awesome stuff with CouchDB, this event is for you.

http://day.couchdb.org/

We do not have a date yet, but we will announce it in the next days. It
will be most likely a Saturday between January 10th and February 14th. If
you already know, that you "have" to attend at the event, please show your
interest at our ticket site (by Tito):

https://ti.to/andywenk/couchdbday-hamburg-2015/ (please use the form at the
bottom)

We are really looking forward to meet you in Hamburg. Please spread the
word - a lot :)

All the best from Hamburg

Andy and Robert

P.S.: Relax!