couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Robert Kowalski joins the PMC
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:10:45 GMT
Hi Lena,

please include the info that Robert joins the PMC into the news :)

Thanks and Cheers

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org>
Date: 28 October 2014 13:56
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Robert Kowalski joins the PMC
To: "dev@couchdb.apache.org" <dev@couchdb.apache.org>

Dear community,

I am delighted to announce that Robert Kowalski joins the Apache CouchDB
Project Management Committee today.

Robert has made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project. This
appointment is an official acknowledgement of their position within the
community, and our trust in their ability to provide oversight for the
project.

Everybody, please join me in congratulating Robert!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Andy

--
Andy Wenk