couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: AdvocateHub rewards
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:11:22 GMT
Also like all of them, except

>> - Have a release dedicated to you

I'd rather avoid that, as it sets the reward at a wrong place, imo.

>> - Name the weekly news

My main issue with this is that I fear running into discussions what is appropriate as a name
(in terms of our bylaws and CoC (which wouldn't have to be a discussion then at all), but
also in terms of marketing.

Rest looks great from my side.