couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus_trai...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Naming releases
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:18:08 GMT
I agree that it can be confusing.  Ubuntu is doing that, and even though
I've been using it for almost a decade now (and thus follow its release
cycles pretty closely), I'm still getting confused about their release
names from time to time.  Please make sure that our project won't run
the risk of creating such unnecessary confusion.

Thanks,
Klaus

On 27.10.2014 19:31, Robert Samuel Newson wrote:
> Also not a fan, its confusing and there’s an effort involved in coming up with a name,
an artificial impediment to release cycles, and we have enough real ones.