couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "David. Klein" <david.kl...@dataxperts.biz>
Subject RE: Can we connect?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 16:22:28 GMT
Hi,

Just checking once again if you had a chance to review my email below.

Regards,

David Klein

  _____

From: David. Klein [ <mailto:david.klein@dataxperts.biz>
mailto:david.klein@dataxperts.biz]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014
To: marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Can we connect?

Hi,

This is David from Data Experts and I see that you are responsible for
driving up the company's revenue. We specialize in technology database and
provide market solutions to help drive the sales into expected figures and
with that - comes a lot of challenges to meet the target. Having said that,
I am sure that there are some pieces of that puzzle that are missing that
you are trying to figure out and in the position that I am in, I would like
to partner with you and help you fix the puzzle to meet your expected
target.

It would be great if we can connect and you can let me know what is holding
you back to reach your desired target. I am sure that we both can think of
something productive. Do ping me back if you would like to have references
and I would surely assist you with it.

A few examples of the type of databases that we maintain:-

1.       Technology Specific database:- Example:

o   CRM - Salesforce users

o   E-Commerce  - Magento users

o   Data Storage - Netapp users

2.       Industry Specific :-

o   Healthcare Industry Database

o   Manufacturing Industry Database

o   Automotive Industry Database

3.       Title Specific:-

o   CTO's from IT industry

o   HR Directors from USA

o   CFO from Manufacturing Industry

Let me know what you think and have in mind and I would surely love to
listen to you and see what I can do to help. I look forward to connect with
you.

Regards,

David Klein

Business Analyst

Phone: 800-860-2563 Ext 4526

Other Services: Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO
services | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc.

To unsubscribe from this distribution list please send "Remove".