couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "David. Klein" <david.kl...@dataxperts.biz>
Subject Amazon re:Invent 2014
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:33:02 GMT
Hi,

I see that your company is going to be a part of Amazon re:Invent 2014
scheduled to occur next month. Events and Tradeshows are always a good way
to bond but how about a preliminary effort to connect with all Amazon Web
Services users from worldwide? This brings me to my next question -

Would you be interested in learning more about our database of Amazon Web
Services users? The list will be delivered to you in an excel sheet format
for your perpetual usage which can be used not only for the preliminary
mailing before AWS but also post-event for your marketing campaigns.

Let me know your interest on this and I will see what I do for you. If you
are not the right person, would be great if you can re-direct me to the
person concerned with the service above.

Regards,

David Klein

Business Analyst

Phone: 800-860-2563 Ext 4526

Other Services: Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO
services | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc.

To unsubscribe from this distribution list please send "Remove".