couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Sebastian Rothbucher elected as CouchDB committer
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 14:56:14 GMT
One for the weekly news! :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>
Date: 4 September 2014 16:49
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Sebastian Rothbucher elected as CouchDB committer
To: "dev@couchdb.apache.org" <dev@couchdb.apache.org>

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Sebastian Rothbucher as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: sebastianro

    IRC nick: sebastianrothbuc

    Twitter: @almosthenryford

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decsions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Sebastian's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Sebastian!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater