couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recruitment tweets
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:35:50 GMT
Hi Javier,

welcome :). As I understood, you want to start working on some topics. A
good entry point is to scan
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20COUCHDB%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

You will find a bunch of unresolved issues. They should be labelled with a
difficulty indicator but as I just had a quick look it seems that not all
have been labelled. You could pick some of the UI tickets and start working
on it.

Please make sure that you have subscribed to the dev@couchdb.apache.org
jump into irc.freenode.net#couchdb-dev

For the UI topics you can get in touch with robertkowalski and garren on
IRC.

Happy hacking :)

Cheers

Andy