couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [News] Building resilient infrastructure with CouchDB
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:43:24 GMT
Slides are here:
http://pimterry.github.io/Building-resilient-infrastructure-with-CouchDB/#1
they were in last week's News, I'll post both video and slides next week
together then.
Thanks, Andy!

--

—

Lena Reinhard
Geschäftsführerin
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 157851 B
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard
neighbourhood.ie
Twitter: twitter.com/ffffux
The Hoodie Blog: blog.hood.ie