couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News is out
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:50:20 GMT
Hi everyone,

this week's CouchDB Weekly News is out:

http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/09/11/couchdb-weekly-news-september-11-2014/

Highlights:
- Questions and Answers: how to measure disk space of documents in a view, manually deleting
a _design directory and "How does CouchDB store my items?"
- Jenn Schiffer is a CouchDB committer now
- upcoming events in Berlin, Zurich, Calgary and London
- various new job opportunities
… as well as the regular Q&A, discussions, "get involved", job opportunities (many new
ones this time!) and "time to relax!"-content

Thanks to Dave and Alexander for submitting links and content!

We want to ask you to help us promote the News, this is also a way to contribute to the project
–
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/510047055843045376
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/2g3kqo/couchdb_weekly_news_september_11_2014/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/5242010/comments?topic=5915812253537431552&type=U&scope=5242010&stype=C&a=nznZ&goback=.bzo_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_apache*5couchdb