couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Weekly news documentation
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:20:52 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have now updated the Weekly News documentation and added:
- technical setup
- description of all sections, incl. sources and content limitations

New version is here, it has now everything I know and have done so far in it: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Weekly+News

Note: I don't know who of you all was part of the first discussions about "Weekly News" in
February. I have already included a bit of the content from these discussions in the News
now, but am not sure what to do with the rest, thus, I left it in, it's still at the bottom
of that Wiki.

If you want to take a look at it and give feedback: your support would help improve this document
a lot!

Best

Lena