couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link for couchdb weekly news
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 11:10:29 GMT
I think it was a brilliant article. Great summary of features including a
tease into the big couch merge. It covered basically everything. The
examples were great as well. The accounting example lit a bulb for me :)

If it is possible I would like to see a link to this (or full reproduction
if possible) on the couchdb official website, or in the book or in the
docs. Somewhere where newcomers can easily find a link to the introduction.