couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link for couchdb weekly news
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 11:09:44 GMT
Jan,

in my opinion, this is one of the best introduction articles I read in a
long time. Sure, it's brand new and therefor, all the recent development
goodies are included. But your are also digging a bit deeper - e.g. how and
when views are created and how they are updated in conjunction with
sequence numbers. I think this is a extremely important thing that should
be explained more often (I started to write an article regarding only this
topic but sucked a bit :) and did not publish it ...)

I also like the comparison with git and the explanations how the queries
would look like in a SQL world.

My feedback: super cool! The article has to be mentioned at a very
prominent place in our community (I will check cwiki ...) .

Thanks for that and

Cheers

Andy

--