couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:38:56 GMT
* Here is a functions collection for R and CouchDB from Thomas Bock (Berlin)

https://github.com/wactbprot/R4CouchDB

He is also in the process to add this to the cwiki and writing some more
about this.

* And yesterday was the third CouchDB Meetup Hamburg where I unfortunately
was not able to attend. But maybe Klaus or Robert can write a short summary
post?

Thanks Lena :)

--
Andy Wenk