couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: Weekly news documentation
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:40:14 GMT
I added the initial draft (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Weekly+News
). This doc is work in progress, I'm aiming to get the first iteration completed by mid of
next week.
I'll mainly be adding descriptions for all sections and special items like content limitations
and the technical setup, so anyone (at least anyone with a wordpress-account) can do the News
when I'm not around.

I also left all existing content in on the bottom of the page and will check where to put
which items.

Will send another email once I'm done so the document can be reviewed.

Best

Lena