couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus_trai...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:11:44 GMT
Hey!

I don't have a summary that would deserve its own blog entry, however I
can briefly summarize in two sentences what has been going on at our
last meetup.  Here it is:

We mainly discussed PouchDB and it's new pluggable backend architecture
that has been enabled through the
[LevelUp](https://github.com/rvagg/node-levelup) project.  We realized
that this makes it very easy to connect many different data storage
backends via the CouchDB replication protocol, which takes us a major
step forward when it comes to establishing it as a standard protocol for
data replication over HTTP.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for missing the dead line!