couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link for couchdb weekly news
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 09:07:24 GMT
Heh, I totally forgot about that one :) — Thanks for digging it up.

I’d be interested in getting some feedback on how I positioned CouchDB there.

Note that the original publication was not on InfoQ, but a more traditional
developer magazine, so I made the introduction bit and comparison with MySQL
a bit wider than usual, to lure readers in with something they are hopefully
familiar with :)

Best
Jan