couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From "David. Klein" <david.kl...@dataxperts.biz>
Subject RE: Rackspace users
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:43:13 GMT
Hi,

Just checking once again if you had a chance to review my last email?

Regards,

David Klein

  _____

From: David. Klein [mailto:david.klein@dataxperts.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
To: marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Rackspace users

Hi,

Would you be interested in "Rackspace users" for you to connect and discuss
you services? We have a few other users listed below that can benefit you:-

1.       Magento users

2.       Ruby on Rails users

3.       MangoDB users

4.       PHP users

5.       WordPress users

6.       Drupal users

7.       Adobe users

8.       Ariba users

9.       NetSuite users

Let me know if you are interested. I will be glad to assist you further. If
you are not the right person, would be great if you can re-direct me to the
person concerned with the services above. If you have any other
Database/Marketing needs apart from these, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

David Klein

Business Analyst

Phone: 800-860-2563 Ext 4526

Other Services: Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO
services | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc.

To unsubscribe from this distribution list please send "Remove".