couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 08:00:27 GMT

From: Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de>
Reply: marketing@couchdb.apache.org <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>>, andy@nms.de
<andy@nms.de>>
Date: 02. Juli 2014 at 09:10:55
To: marketing@couchdb.apache.org <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>>
Subject:  Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful

Dave, awesome!!! I am totally +1 on switching the posts to published on
friday. But if you like I can switch the posts to published now ... I have
a short time slot to do it.

Regarding the authors: I think everyone who has access to WP can fix the
author if he likes.

Thanks so much - the new blog will be awesome!

Cheers

Andy

On 1 July 2014 23:15, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Wow, thanks a lot for fighting the WP export / import dragon, Dave!
>
> Losing data is of course always a pity, but I'd say that in this case
> regarding the new value this can be dealt with.
>
> Friday: sounds good to me. I'll prepare the Weekly News on Thursday as
> usual, so I'd suggest we publish the old posts plus publish and promote the
> new post on friday.

I’ve not previewed the output in wordpress yet (but it’s all HTML so I assume it will
Just Work) but feel free to switch them over Andy!

A++

Dave