couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly news July 17, 2014, are ready for feedback
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:29:12 GMT
I think we are at a point where you can just go ahead and post the news. Any fix ups can be
done post-publishing.

Cheers
Jan
--

> On 18.07.2014, at 10:17, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Jan!
>
> I'd then publish the News now.
>
> I also suggest finding a conclusion on how many reviews are definitely required before
publishing. Would love to hear your opinions on that.

>> On 18.07.2014, at 10:00, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Apologies for the delay. This weeks news are even more outstanding than usual. Great
work! :)

>> Cheers
>> Jan
>> --
>>
>>> On 18.07.2014, at 09:50, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Good morning y'all,
>>>
>>> would one or two of you be up for checking this week's News? This would be really
helpful, as it would allow us to post them today.

>>> Thanks in advance and best
>>>
>>> Lena

see data loss …" – The entire thread seemed to be interesting to users, thus, I also put
the differentiation between MongoDB and CouchDB in
and CouchDB NoSQL database using IBM InfoSphere Information Server", feedback appreciated
-> left this post out as for a) the discussion about its content in the thread (content
would also be violating our new bylaws), b) we usually only provided content in English in
the news up to now; if you have any objections, please let me know
note to introduce it; would suggest (as in the draft) giving a quote with each link in this
section. Please inform me if you have concerns or feedback about it.