couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:36:35 GMT

On 03 Jul 2014, at 13:31 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

>> Bugs
>> - below the pagination, *all* posts are still displayed – checked all settings,
have no clue why (tested in FF, Safari, Chrome)
>> - this is also the reason why the sidebar widgets are only displayed on the bottom
of the front page

> Ok, tried out a few things and found out: seems that if the number of posts displayed
on one page (see setting here https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/options-reading.php
) is greater than 2, that bug occurs. Got no idea, why.
> So, set it to 2 now and it looks as it's supposed to.
>
> Suggestion:
> – if one of you got resources, could you take a look at this?
> - we leave it with 2 posts per page for now
> - if we can't find a solution, I'd contact WP.com support

Leave 2 posts seems okay, helps with quick loading on mobile, too :)

Still worth asking WP support, if anyone has the cycles.

Best
Jan
--

>> To be honest: I have no clue why this is happening. Googled a bit, but found out
nothing.

>> On 02.07.2014, at 15:50, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
>>
>>> I have published all posts except the first one. I guess that was a text or
>>> sth. I think it can be deleted.
>>>
>>> So we have a new blog - yay :). At the moment, all posts are on a single
>>> page. I am not sure if that is intended to be so. Then, it would be cool to
>>> have sth. like a Archive or overview. Can somone with more WP foo have a
>>> look if that is "configurable"?
>>>
>>> I have also edited the author entry in some posts. You may want to edit it
>>> again like Dave already supposed.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Andy

HTML so I