couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:40:10 GMT
Enjoy, Lena! Thanks again everyone on this thread for your hard work! :D

On 4 July 2014 13:35, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
> Short update: these tech / design topics ate up my time I had reserved for News preparation
yesterday (and I'm at IndieTechSummit today), thus I'll be sending this week's draft tomorrow.
> Best from Brighton
> L.
>
>> On 03.07.2014, at 12:53, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>
>> sent inquiry http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/publish-theme-pagination-problem-content-moved-below-older-posts-button?replies=1#return

settings, have no clue why (tested in FF, Safari, Chrome)
on the bottom of the front page

displayed on one page (see setting here https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/options-reading.php
) is greater than 2, that bug occurs. Got no idea, why.

>>> Leave 2 posts seems okay, helps with quick loading on mobile, too :)
>>>
>>> Still worth asking WP support, if anyone has the cycles.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Jan
>>> --

I wouldn't