couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: interviewing the commanders of couch
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 14:02:01 GMT
Good points.

>Meet the hoodies

That is a perfect heading :) though you have an unfair advantage there :P

I guess I got a bit carried away with the heading for this interview but I
changed it to  "An interview on the couch" when I sent the emails.

Thanks for pointing me to the hoodie interviews. I just browsed through
them and they look really nice. I will be reading them tonight :)

Akshat Jiwan Sharma,
Independent Software Contractor,
(+91) 9654119771 | http://www.staticshin.com <http://staticshin.com>