couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your link(s) for the CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:41:41 GMT
Hi Lena and everyone,

I apologize in advance for self promotion :)

I wrote and article on user accounts management
<http://www.staticshin.com/programming/easy-user-accounts-management-with-couchdb/>
with couchdb. Would it make a good addition to the weekly news? Let me
know.

Also I am open to critique. If there is something factually wrong in the
article or anything else I will be happy to amend it.

Akshat Jiwan Sharma,
Independent Software Contractor,
(+91) 9654119771 | http://www.staticshin.com <http://staticshin.com>