couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: interviewing the commanders of couch
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 07:55:14 GMT
So I read ola's interview last night. Lena it was really well done. After
reading it though I noticed a big flaw in this interview which is:-

It's a chore :)

No really because there are a lot of subjective questions in there which
might make a good topic for conversation but will take too long to type.

So I think we need a better way to ask these questions.

I was wondering whether at meetups most of the people show up? If so would
it be possible to do an interview face to face. We might have a better
chance there.

What do you suggest?

Lena: Did you record the interview? Or just made mental notes?

Andy: holidays yay! where to? if you don't mind my asking :)

Akshat Jiwan Sharma,
Independent Software Contractor,
(+91) 9654119771 | http://www.staticshin.com <http://staticshin.com>