couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: interviewing the commanders of couch
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:57:42 GMT
Hi Akshat, Lena,

just wanted to drop the note that I am really looking forward to read the
interviews. I believe it will help to open the gates to the CouchDB
project. If you need any assistance, please don't wait to ask. Said that,
please note that I will be offline from 10th July to 31st July due to
HOLIDAYS :)

Cheers

Andy

--