couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 13:50:20 GMT
I have published all posts except the first one. I guess that was a text or
sth. I think it can be deleted.

So we have a new blog - yay :). At the moment, all posts are on a single
page. I am not sure if that is intended to be so. Then, it would be cool to
have sth. like a Archive or overview. Can somone with more WP foo have a
look if that is "configurable"?

I have also edited the author entry in some posts. You may want to edit it
again like Dave already supposed.

Cheers

Andy

--