couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Influitive timeline
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 07:43:23 GMT
Hi Noah,

thanks for your continuing work on the Influitive topic. Unfortunately I
will not be around when the July appointments in your schedule will happen.
So it would be extremely cool, if everything will be documented. Is it
possible to record the hangout?

I am looking forward to the results :)

Cheers

Andy