couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:09:52 GMT
Dave, awesome!!! I am totally +1 on switching the posts to published on
friday. But if you like I can switch the posts to published now ... I have
a short time slot to do it.

Regarding the authors: I think everyone who has access to WP can fix the
author if he likes.

Thanks so much - the new blog will be awesome!

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk