couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:35:07 GMT
Short update: these tech / design topics ate up my time I had reserved for News preparation
yesterday (and I'm at IndieTechSummit today), thus I'll be sending this week's draft tomorrow.
Best from Brighton
L.

> On 03.07.2014, at 12:53, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>
> sent inquiry http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/publish-theme-pagination-problem-content-moved-below-older-posts-button?replies=1#return

have no clue why (tested in FF, Safari, Chrome)

>>> Ok, tried out a few things and found out: seems that if the number of posts displayed
on one page (see setting here https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/options-reading.php
) is greater than 2, that bug occurs. Got no idea, why.
>>> So, set it to 2 now and it looks as it's supposed to.
>>>
>>> Suggestion:
>>> – if one of you got resources, could you take a look at this?
>>> - we leave it with 2 posts per page for now
>>> - if we can't find a solution, I'd contact WP.com support
>>
>> Leave 2 posts seems okay, helps with quick loading on mobile, too :)
>>
>> Still worth asking WP support, if anyone has the cycles.
>>
>> Best
>> Jan
>> --

Or is