couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News July 10 are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:16:30 GMT
Dave,

*that* is amazing! :D thank you so much!
Also fine anytime if you edit drafts, worst case, I can see the post revisions on the bottom
of the page anyway ;)
I'll then publish the News tomorrow morning.

All I know about adding code to WP posts is this: http://codex.wordpress.org/Writing_Code_in_Your_Posts

L.

On 10.07.2014, at 14:13, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:

>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> this week's Weekly News (finally back on schedule) are ready for feedback.
>> Draft: https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=199&action=edit&message=10

>> Preview: https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/?p=199&preview=true
>> Github: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
>>
>> Note: I read the email that there was supposed to be a Meeting yesterday, but neither
received an email from IRC bot nor found a log on wilderness. Can one of you tell me if the
meeting took place and, if so, where I can find the log?

>> Thanks in advance & best
>>
>> Lena
>
> LGTM, thanks Lena!
>
> I answered http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24644305/couchdb-as-windows-service-remote-access/24674825
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24589780/is-it-possible-to-delete-documents-in-apache-couchdbs-temporary-view
and  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24630626/how-can-i-upload-a-picture-in-couch-db-and-retrieve-it/24675030
btw, and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24610950/write-query-for-couchdb has also been
answered now so I updated the post. I hope that’s OK. Does wordpress keep `_revs` for me??
:-)

> I’d love to be able to use `backticks` for displaying code samples in the editor, does
anybody know how to do that? I should be able to figure out adding syntax highlighting via
highlightjs support easily.