couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly news July 17, 2014, are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:46:03 GMT
Thanks for your trust!
If no one is opposed, I'd then go for this from today on and will send the link after posting
as a [BLOG] mail to dev@, user@, marketing@ (like in the past two weeks).

On 18.07.2014, at 10:55, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> From: Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org>
> Reply: marketing@couchdb.apache.org <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>>
> Date: 18. Juli 2014 at 10:29:40
> To: marketing@couchdb.apache.org <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>>
> Subject:  Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly news July 17, 2014, are ready for feedback
>
> I think we are at a point where you can just go ahead and post the news. Any fix ups
can be done post-publishing.

> Cheers
> Jan
> --
>

> Lena +1, Commit then Review ;-)
>
> I didn’t reply but I made a couple of tweaks too.
>
>> On 18.07.2014, at 10:17, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Jan!
>>
>> I'd then publish the News now.
>>
>> I also suggest finding a conclusion on how many reviews are definitely required before
publishing. Would love to hear your opinions on that.

>>> On 18.07.2014, at 10:00, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Apologies for the delay. This weeks news are even more outstanding than usual.
Great work! :)

>>> Cheers
>>> Jan
>>> --

really helpful, as it would allow us to post them today.

we can see data loss …" – The entire thread seemed to be interesting to users, thus, I
also put the differentiation between MongoDB and CouchDB in
Cloudant and CouchDB NoSQL database using IBM InfoSphere Information Server", feedback appreciated

-> left this post out as for a) the discussion about its content in the thread (content
would also be violating our new bylaws), b) we usually only provided content in English in
the news up to now; if you have any objections, please let me know
an editors' note to introduce it; would suggest (as in the draft) giving a quote with each
link in this section. Please inform me if you have concerns or feedback about it.