couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly news July 17, 2014, are ready for feedback
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:50:42 GMT
Good morning y'all,

would one or two of you be up for checking this week's News? This would be really helpful,
as it would allow us to post them today.

Thanks in advance and best

Lena

On 17.07.2014, at 15:08, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> thanks again to everyone who submitted a link!
>
> This week's News (a quite long issue) are now ready for your review and feedback –
> Preview: http://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/?p=223&preview=true
> Post: https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=223
> GitHub: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
>
> Release Notes:
> - "Discussions" Section, question about "What are the cases in which we can see data
loss …" – The entire thread seemed to be interesting to users, thus, I also put the differentiation
between MongoDB and CouchDB in
> - "Use Cases, Questions …" section: added link "Integrate data with Cloudant and CouchDB
NoSQL database using IBM InfoSphere Information Server", feedback appreciated
> - Fedora News about CouchDB and systemd (see thread http://markmail.org/search/?q=[NEWS]+Fedora+news+about+CouchDB+and+systemd#query:[NEWS]%20Fedora%20news%20about%20CouchDB%20and%20systemd%20list%3Aorg.apache.couchdb.marketing+page:1+mid:ogvsunxkrjzpo4ne+state:results)
-> left this post out as for a) the discussion about its content in the thread (content
would also be violating our new bylaws), b) we usually only provided content in English in
the news up to now; if you have any objections, please let me know
> - new "Time to relax"-section – included the section for now, plus an editors' note
to introduce it; would suggest (as in the draft) giving a quote with each link in this section.
Please inform me if you have concerns or feedback about it.