couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:31:36 GMT
> Bugs
> - below the pagination, *all* posts are still displayed – checked all settings, have
no clue why (tested in FF, Safari, Chrome)
> - this is also the reason why the sidebar widgets are only displayed on the bottom of
the front page

Ok, tried out a few things and found out: seems that if the number of posts displayed on one
page (see setting here https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/options-reading.php ) is
greater than 2, that bug occurs. Got no idea, why.
So, set it to 2 now and it looks as it's supposed to.

Suggestion:
– if one of you got resources, could you take a look at this?
- we leave it with 2 posts per page for now
- if we can't find a solution, I'd contact WP.com support