couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: interviewing the commanders of couch
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 12:19:45 GMT
like the questions in general, and I also like the concept, I always love meeting people who
are working on OS projects (even if just virtually).
Although the approach is a bit different, we're doing similar interviews / writings regularly
at Hoodie (see http://blog.hood.ie/category/a-hoodie-for-you/ and http://blog.hood.ie/category/meet-the-hoodies/
) and got nice feedback. – Maybe this helps if you need more inspiration for future interviews
:)

side note on the probable headline: I'd suggest using an inclusive item like "people behind
CouchDB", "the people working on CouchDB" or something similar. And, regarding inclusiveness,
I'd also suggest replacing "guys" in line 50 with "folks" or "people". :)

Great work, Akshat!