couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus_trai...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: a thought for weekly news
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:00:20 GMT
Yeah, great idea!

Also, having a dedicated "Time to relax!"-section with just a small
number of links makes it easy for people to skip/ignore that section if
they're not interested.

On 07/17/2014 11:34 AM, Lena Reinhard wrote:
> Great point, I like this idea, getting something related to the slogan in there sounds
good. If it's approved, we could include a "Time to relax!"-section before the "and also in
the news". Would limit this to two links for the start.

>> On 17.07.2014, at 10:36, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:
>>
>> I keep having this idea which might not be appropriate for the news, but kinda like
it deserves a theme about Relaxing, not just couchdb but in general.

>> This might mean including a link about relaxing on holiday, practicing mindfulness
or meditation, making your/other peoples lives easier, whatever comes to mind.