couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [WordPress.com] Import successful
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 21:15:53 GMT
Wow, thanks a lot for fighting the WP export / import dragon, Dave!

Losing data is of course always a pity, but I'd say that in this case regarding the new value
this can be dealt with.

Friday: sounds good to me. I'll prepare the Weekly News on Thursday as usual, so I'd suggest
we publish the old posts plus publish and promote the new post on friday.

On 01.07.2014, at 23:08, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:

> After another couple hours of battling Wordpress’ undocumented XML export format, I
saw sense and did a manual-ish migration. It took a lot less than two hours. Grrr.