couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News July 03 are ready for feedback
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 16:17:30 GMT
Like this?
---
Your CouchDB Weekly News are back! After dealing with some infrastructure-related issues and
moving to this website, CouchDB's official new blog, we're back. All great CouchDB content
you're used to, including release notes, reports and Weekly News, now in a beautiful, mobile-friendly
new design. You'll find all older content by accessing the side bar on the left of this page
or using the search mask. In this release of the Weekly News, we also added a bit older content
to give you an update on what happened in the past weeks. We're looking forward to continuing
giving you always the latest news from CouchDB and its friends on this website, and we'd love
to hear your opinions in the comments. If you like CouchDB and these posts, we're happy if
you share them. And: relax! – It's CouchDB.

The CouchDB Marketing Team
----

On 07.07.2014, at 18:11, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Ah, thanks. :)
>
> I'm wondering if we should add a small into para that explains why the
> news went away for so long and also mentions that some of the stuff
> has been repeated from the last news item we did.
>
> On 7 July 2014 18:09, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
>> No, this is not an error.
>> We haven't promoted the content from june 26 and some of it is still relevant, thus,
as written in the release notes, I took a bit of its content over, which was:
>> - Weekly Meeting (including a note that it was held last week)
>> - Discussions: Fauxton Dashboard + BigCouch Merge / Futon testing
>> All other content is new.
>>

>> On 07.07.2014, at 18:06, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> There seems to be duplication.
>>>
>>> Compare:
>>>
>>> http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/07/07/couchdb-weekly-news-july-07-2014/
>>> http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/06/27/couchdb-weekly-news-june-26/
>>>
>>> These mostly have the same content. Is this an error?

I'm

it in because of content
Weekly News, July
too (for SEO +