couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News July 03 are ready for feedback
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 16:09:11 GMT
No, this is not an error.
We haven't promoted the content from june 26 and some of it is still relevant, thus, as written
in the release notes, I took a bit of its content over, which was:
- Weekly Meeting (including a note that it was held last week)
- Discussions: Fauxton Dashboard + BigCouch Merge / Futon testing
All other content is new.

On 07.07.2014, at 18:06, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> There seems to be duplication.
>
> Compare:
>
> http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/07/07/couchdb-weekly-news-july-07-2014/
> http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/06/27/couchdb-weekly-news-june-26/
>
> These mostly have the same content. Is this an error?
>

> On 7 July 2014 17:50, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
>> Lena, thanks so much - finally we have news again! So cool :)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Andy
>>

>> On 7 July 2014 17:15, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I'll send you the twitter password :)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Jan
>>> --

>>> Media channels, still, I myself don't – can anyone post it? :)

>>> adding the social media part, too)

July,
>>> and

>>> can