couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News June 5 are ready for your feedback
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 10:49:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

the CouchDB Weekly News are ready for review.

You'll find them here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
Source Code: https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
If you have any annotations, comments or find typos, please let me know and I'll update the
file accordingly.

Release note – Stack Overflow content:
- Update to last week's discussion about limiting the number of StackOverflow questions:
differentiating relevance of content based on stars or views is almost impossible, as all
new content posted in the last 7 days has been viewed 15-30 times and none of it had been
starred. Thus, for now I still limited the questions to 10 and introduced a new section for
questions with no public answer yet to both provide lively-discussed content and unanswered
one. Would this be something we could go for?

It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible today
(any volunteer? :) ), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.

With big thanks to Andy and Johannes who submitted content!

Best

Lena
__

Lena Reinhard
Geschäftsführerin
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 157851 B
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard
neighbourhood.ie
Twitter: twitter.com/ffffux
The Hoodie Blog: blog.hood.ie