couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:29:08 GMT
I don't think that many people use Google+, so it's not high on my
list of things to spend time on when doing promotional work. If you're
like to help, that'd be sweet. Once we get the analytics sorted out on
our blog, we'll be able to see just how many pageviews its driving and
we can experiment with formats to see if we can increase those.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater