couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:17:03 GMT
Looping in Dirkjan as our active RM.

Relevant part of our release procedure:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure#Preparing_the_Release_Notes

Template release notes:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git;a=blob_plain;f=notes/template.html;hb=HEAD

Relevant instruction from the release procedure:

"Go through the CHANGES file and copy each section and summary."

The RM should then send the following template email:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git;a=blob_plain;f=email/request_notes.txt;hb=HEAD

Looks like that wasn't sent for 1.6.0.

If we made sure to do this for future releases, do you think this
satisfies your request Jan?

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater