couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:49:25 GMT
I am -1 on a "backup blog". We need to think and act carefully about
where we're investing our marketing/content efforts. Having some posts
fielded off to a separate place would be confusing and would hurt our
Google juice.

If we're having problems (and we are) I suggest a wholesale switch to
a blog that we control, that isn't powered by Apache Roller.

I am -1 on couchdbweekly.com also. Let's concentrate our efforts on
our primary 2nd level domains.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater