couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloudant and CouchDB branding
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:23:50 GMT
Please remember that we're mixing private and public lists here. :)

I'm happy to talk about CouchDB's marketing and branding plans in
public, but I respect that Cloudant (or indeed the foundation) may
want to keep any details private. Please feel free to start a
subthread on our private list if that is the case.

With that out of the way, Cloudant folks who may be in this list: I
would be interested in your views on this. With the BigCouch merge
imminent, are there any plans to change the public messaging to be
more "CouchDB inclusive"?

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater