couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:49:37 GMT
On 11 June 2014 19:50, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another good example how to share release news (sorry for google translate):
> https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opennet.ru%2Fopennews%2Fart.shtml%3Fnum%3D39981
> In single post you get quick knowledge about CouchDB: what is it, how
> it works, where it uses, and sure what's in release. And it doesn't
> matter what user will read this post: experienced will just skip the
> header and read the changes list, the new /  potential user will meet
> with the project and may get interested in it.

This is a whole blog post. And we've already written a whole blog post
about the release. It's on our blog. ;)

What bothers me is the duplication. We've already written about it
once! Just click and read it there.

Would it be unusual to post the blog text in full to Google+? Do
people really expect you to summarise blog posts when you share them
on Google+?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater